The most important part of a recovery journey is asking for help. Below are resources for emergencies and crises, non-emergencies, and ongoing, long-term support.
- Call 9-1-1
- Counseling and Mental Health Center Crisis Hotline (students): 512-471-2255
- Travis County Integral Care Crisis Phone: 512-472-4357
- BlueBonnet Trails Community Services Crisis Hotline: 800-841-1255
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- Counseling and Mental Health Center (students) Appointments: (512) 471-3515
- Behavior Concerns Advice Line (BCAL) if you are concerned about someone else's behavior (UT): 512-232-5050
- Austin Travis County Integral Care Substance Use Services: 512-472-HELP (4357), BHSInfo@atcic.org
- BlueBonnet Trails Community Services Substance Use Services: 512-863-8968
Sober Houses and Transitional Living
Looking for support on campuses other than UT Austin?